- SHOPPING! I like to shop in the touristic Regent- & Oxford street. Here you feel the grandeur of London with all the massive boutiques.
- Go to Duck & Waffles. It’s located at one of the top floors in the Heron Tower. Taking the really fast elevator is such an experience. We went for brunch and had the best sweet waffles. This was definitely one of the highlights of my trip!
- Visit some more alternative neighbourhoods such as Shoreditch. You can discover so many clothing boutiques, cool clubs or hangout spots.
- Have breakfast at The Breakfast Club. I recommend going there before 11 A.M. The queuing can get quite long. We had to wait about half an hour but I thought it was worth the wait. Prepare for a greasy breakfast!
- Afternoon Tea like a real British lady. See my previous blogpost about Sketch here.
London is so pretty. You’ll have such an amazing time if you’re planning to go soon!